16 February, 2011

Your Credit is Good With Us

A lot of you who know me, know that I talk a lot about community, goodwill, and filling up the bucket of trust so to speak. Well I figured I would put my money and my efforts where my mouth is. The farm is going to allow it's members to open up Farm accounts. I decided this for a few reasons. One, it may be hard for some people to have a large lump some of money just laying around in these times. Secondly, it will prove my point about creating trust and bonds. The trust aspect for me is simple, you do what you say and say what you mean. If there is a problem that you did not for see let's figure out the best possible solution as a team who both has dogs in the fight. So, if you want more details on the Farm Credit Account visit the Contact Us page and send me your info. I will in turn send you an email back describing the simple program and what you need to do.

Best wishes all and lets show the big Banks that we don't need them to succeed because we have the strength and the word of each other in these trying times.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you lots of success with your farm. Great experience for the kidlets too! Hugs from Aunt Neasie

    ReplyDelete